Sunday 8 January 2017

SD


Polite introductions seem too new for us. How do those who truly know each other, meet for the first time? I know you well from inside out, but yet to venture outside in. Lips touch, hands meet. I breathe you in for the first time. Your scent, your presence. Here before me, the body of the mind I’ve longed to explore. I’ve caressed your thoughts, your memories, but how I long to embrace your being. Reality, please arise.

Reinforced pleasure. Each confession and every truth set foundations for physical bliss. Eyes meet, hearts beat. You look at me, a stare so intoxicating you see every past word shared in only a second or two. You let me into your mind, and onto your body. I mounted you with a liberated urge to please you. Time loaded the space between us with ammunition. Countries apart, the will was strong.

Timezones the same, lets come together. In the twists and shivers of satisfaction, my longing for you glistens between my thighs and now upon yours. In turn, niceties becomes passions. Awaiting the lingering of electricity that existed even worlds away. You fill me up, but you already had. The oceans between us were laced with desire, lapping across continents it never faltered. How strange it feels to touch your skin. Finally, you are real. Finally, you are here. 

Now I brush and stroke against you. Previously insatiable, past lovers left me dull. The calibre of my mind left cloudy. Meddled and misty, I became blinded. Then you came, surging a passionate clarity through me, right to my bones. Now devoid of the panic and tangled thought I move forward, pure in form and intention. You gifted me with intimacy, you gifted me with trust. I’ll lust for your body, I’ll long for your mind. Don’t lose touch, don’t lose truth. I promise whatever comes forth, I’ll treasure what’s been. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Girls Words | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig